Three reasons to Consider:
San Jose State/Air Force OVER 54
Coastal Carolina/Appalachian State OVER 58
South Florida +7.5
1. Was at 2016 and the match finished with 79 points. The Air Force Academy is currently averaging over six??yards per carry so far this year.
2. Last week that the Arkansas Razorbacks shocked as underdogs and that because of senior quarterback Josh Love. Enjoy had over 400 yards passing vs this seems to continue at the thin air of Colorado and SEC college. Love has only one interception and five touchdown passes.
3. The OVER has hit in five??of the last seven??matches in. In three??of those four home games for the Falcons, the sport has gone OVER, also the average score was 64. At length, at 24 of the 32 convention games for Air Force, the sport has found a means.
Prediction: San Jose State 34, Air Force 38
1. Last week I used the two of these schools as a piece of my hidden stone and it worked out perfectly as I thought it would in an Appalachian State??three-point upset of North Carolina and a blowout win for Coastal Carolina over Massachusetts (62-28).
2. During three??games, Appalachian State is currently averaging 44 a game, and Coastal Carolina is setting up 35 points each game. Chanticleers running CJ Marable back leads the team in receiving and rushing 550 total yards and six touchdowns.
3. Mountaineers running Darrynton Evans isn’t so bad himselftotaling 411 metres on the ground whilst averaging eight??yards a carry and he has seven??touchdowns through three games. Evans had seven??touchdowns year. This week, everything points to this OVER and we proceed 2-0 using these??hidden gem schools.
Prediction: Appalachian State 41 Carolina 31
1. This game smells just like a game for SMU. The Mustangs are coming off one of the biggest wins in program history and as they took down TCU on the street must travel to carry on the South Florida Bulls and head coach Charlie Strong.
2.?? SMU’s win was remarkable but again, could be looking forward to home dates Temple and vs Tulsa over the following two weeks. Quarterback Shane Buechele led them to that win, but his season numbers are mediocre, passing together with four interceptions but for seven touchdowns.
3. South Florida did perform ACC school Georgia Tech tough in Week two, only losing by four points. Senior linebacker Patrick Macon directs this group on defense with 21 tackles and has a pick and a fumble. Quarterback Jordan McCloud has six total touchdowns for the Bulls and has yet to turn over the ball.
Prediction: South Florida 27
Read more here: http://hub.co.th